Thursday, September 23, 2010

` Day two: Nine things about yourself.

  • My name, Kimberly, is the 57th most common girl name in the world. (I Google-d.) But I love it even though I think it`s too girly for me.
  • I am a geek without the glasses and the fashion statement to match the definition. I think I am a geek because I`d rather get lost in bulks of Reader`s Digest. I`d rather watch Adam, Jamie, Tory, Kari and Grant blow Buster`s ass. I`d rather be envious of Samantha Brown`s travels. I`d rather be all googly-eyes watching Leah, Hannah, Alexis, Collin, Aaden, and Joel. I`d rather confuse myself with Unsolved History, Air Crash Investigation, How It`s Made, MadLabs and Taboo. Rather than wonder who the hell Jelai, Victoria and Vera are.
  • I can listen to a song over and over again for hours and not get sick of it. Lately, I`ve been listening too much to Sam Tsui`s "I love the way you lie" Mashup and "Don`t want an ending". Whoever invented auto-replay is a genius!
  • I`m very particular with dates. I`m very good with dates, except when it`s school-related. Read: history. I also never forget to create monthly calendars on the back of my notebook and countdown on the days before special occasions. I just think days go faster that way. Haha. I can`t live without a watch. I can`t live without a calendar. I`m very date and time oriented.
  • I can watch a movie alone in a theater. And I find it weird that people find its weird of me.
  • I used to not want to have siblings but now that I`ve grown up and the complications of losing friends and failed relationships have caught up with me, I`ve been wishing that I should`ve had a sister that could be my instant best friend I could talk to about anything.
  • As much as I love talking, I love listening and knowing I`m a part of someone`s life. I feel happy when I get to know people more especially when they`re the type of people I never thought I would ever be friends with. I think it`s an accomplishment when I get to have my cousins talk about their love lives when they can`t share it to their own siblings. And I`m grateful when somebody says, "...because I know I could trust you."
  • I might be the most dramatic person you`ll ever meet. Srsly.
  • Cliché-ish as it may sound, for a pessimistic, I`m pretty optimistic.:P