Wednesday, September 22, 2010

` Day one: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

  • I`m disappointed in you. And if only I had it in my hands to change everything, I would.
  • I`m sorry about Sunday. I know that it was not easy for you to understand why I did what I did, but I know you`re trying. That`s what you`re good at, tolerating my shit even if it hurts, even if it makes you cry. And believe me, I`m sorry for what I did. And if only I had another option of freeing my burdens, I`d choose that instead. I love you.
  • Thank you for Sunday. It wasn`t a good idea to be dragging you into those kind of stuff but I have to admit that it really was one of the best conversations I`ve had with you. I didn`t think that I would be able to tell you the things I planned to keep to myself because I never thought that anybody would understand, but you did without judging. I love you.
  • There`s so much I want to tell you but I don`t even know where to start. I told you that I wanted to talk to you but I don`t know how I`ll ever handle conversations with you anymore because things have changed.
  • I`m sorry. I don`t always expect things to turn out well but I just thought we`re way past this. I`m sad that just one wrong move, and just one wrong word, changed things between us. I don`t know how I`ll fix that. I don`t know if I have the ability to.
  • I`m surprised at how fast I`ve grown not to mind your presence. But I still think about you though, and the "what-we-were" and "what-we-would-have-been" but "wasn`t-anything-at-all". I`m doing well, really. I just wish, that since everything is over, don`t come back when I`ve learned to let go.
  • I miss you. I have a hard time admitting it to everyone, even to myself. But yeah. I really do. Even if I shouldn`t trust you anymore, even if you`ve let me down a thousand times. They don`t know a thing about us really. When I look at you, and you look at me, but we don`t have anything to say to each other anymore, I know we`re both thinking that it would`ve worked out well between us. But it`s just too late.
  • I love you. I always have. I always will.:(
  • You`ll be okay, soon. I know. Just hold on your faith and patience a little longer.
  • It seems like I`ve grown apart from you, but you know that you`d always be the one I turn to when all things start failing again. I`d do my best not to disappoint you with my wrong choices. Thank you for not giving up on me when everyone else does.